Do not store above -18 ° C. Do not re-freeze after thawing!
You will need:
- Dumplings VECMĀMIŅAS CLASSIC (350g or 1/2 pack).
- Water (2 liters)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Bay leaf (2 leaves)
- Black pepper (4 peas)
- Chicken broth cube or butter (1 teaspoon)
- Sour cream (3 tablespoons).
1. Take a casserole and pour about 2 liters of water. We put the casserole on the stove and heat the water.
2. When the water has warmed up (but not yet boiled) add pepper, salt, bay leaf and a cube of chicken broth (or butter) to the saucepan.
3. When the water boils, add the dumplings to the casserole.
4. After adding the dumplings, the water stopped boiling, wait for the water to boil again, and then slightly reduce the heat to a medium boil.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes and wait until the dumplings come up. As soon as all the dumplings float, reduce the heat to a small boil (gurgling of water). We continue to cook the dumplings for 4-5 minutes. Then we turn off the heat - the dumplings are ready.
6. Serve dumplings with sour cream. If you like broth, then you can serve the dumplings along with the broth in which they were cooked.
7. Bon appetit !!!