1. These Terms (hereinafter - the Terms) provide for the use of the online store food365.lv. The Terms apply when the Buyer orders and buys the goods offered by food365.lv or otherwise uses the services of food365.lv.
2. The Seller is the Limited Liability Company “Baltic Fish Processing”, registration no. 41203045042, legal address 58 Bauskas Street, room 220, Riga, LV1004.
3. The buyer is a natural or legal person who purchases food365.lv or uses other food365.lv services. Persons with legal capacity have the right to use food365.lv and shop there, i. i.e. persons who have reached the age of majority and whose capacity is not restricted by a court, and legal persons on whose behalf the executive or authorized representatives act.
4. By registering or placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has the right to shop on food365.lv.
5. With the order of the goods made by the Buyer, the Terms become the terms of the purchase agreement between the Buyer and the Seller, which is a mandatory legal document for both parties. The Agreement shall be deemed concluded when the Buyer orders the goods from food365.lv, in accordance with the procedure provided for in the Terms and makes payment for the goods and receives an e-mail confirmation from the Seller that the Buyer's order has been accepted and the payment procedure agreed.
6. The Buyer is not entitled to order goods from food365 if the Buyer has not read the Terms or does not agree with them. If the Buyer does not agree with the Terms or any part thereof, he is not entitled to order the goods from food365. If the Buyer orders the goods, it is considered that the Buyer has read the Terms and fully agrees with them.
7. The Seller reserves the right to unilaterally amend and supplement the Terms. When the Buyer purchases food365, the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of ordering the goods apply, therefore the Buyer must read the Terms and Conditions each time the purchase is made.
8. The Seller does not assume any risks or liability and is completely exempted from it if the Buyer has partially or not at all acquainted with the Terms, even though he has had such an opportunity.
9. Subject to the technical capabilities of the food365 system, the Seller has the right to limit the number of registered Buyers.
10. The Seller has the right to restrict the Buyer's services at food365.lv without notice or to cancel the Buyer's registration if the Buyer uses food365.lv in violation of the Terms, attempts to damage the stability or safety of food365.lv work.
11. In case of significant circumstances, the Seller is entitled to temporarily or permanently terminate the operation of food365.lv without notifying the Buyer in advance.
Registration and processing of personal data
12. In order to be able to use food365.lv and purchase the goods offered therein, the Buyer must indicate the following personal data of the Buyer: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and other data important for the delivery of goods. The authorized representative of the legal entity chooses to fill in the information as a legal entity, indicating the name, registration number, e-mail address, telephone number and other data relevant for the delivery of the legal entity.
13. The buyer is responsible for ensuring that the data provided is accurate, correct and complete. If the Buyer's data changes, the Buyer must update it immediately. In no event shall the Seller be liable for any loss incurred by the Buyer or third parties as a result of the Buyer's incorrect or incomplete data (or failure to change or supplement the data).
14. The buyer has the right to freely change, supplement the data or cancel his registration, if any, at any time.
15. Upon registration, the Buyer obtains individual access data (username and password). In order to reduce the risk of illegal connection to the food365.lv online store on behalf of the Buyer, it is recommended to create a complex, hard-to-remember password (it is recommended to create a password of at least 8 characters using uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation, to avoid easy-to-remember words) and change it. at least every 6 months. The Buyer is responsible for the complexity of the connection data created by him and their storage, as well as for any actions (data transfer, submitted product orders, user comments, etc.) performed in the food365.lv online store by logging in with an individual Buyer's username and password. The buyer undertakes to store them in a safe place and not to disclose them to third parties. The Buyer is responsible for the storage of the connection data provided to him, as well as for any activity (provision of data, orders made for goods, etc.) that is performed by logging in with the individual name and password of the Buyer. If the services provided by food365.lv are used by a third party who connects to the food365.lv website using the Buyer's access data, the Seller considers this person to be the Buyer. If the Buyer loses access data, he must immediately inform the Seller by phone or e-mail specified in the food365.lv online store.
17. If the Buyer uses the services of the food365.lv online store, it is considered that he agrees to the processing of the Buyer's personal data and confirms that all the provided information and personal data are correct and true. By registering and agreeing to the Terms, the Buyer gives the Seller, as the controller of personal data, the right to select, store, systematize, use and in any other way process all and any personal data provided by the Buyer directly or indirectly by visiting food365.lv and using its services. .
18. The Buyer's personal data will be used to identify the Buyer, sell and deliver goods, issue accounting documents, repay the overpaid amount, administer debts, perform other obligations arising from the purchase agreement, as well as provide the Buyer with the opportunity to use other food365.lv services.
19. The Buyer's personal data will be processed for direct marketing purposes only with the Buyer's consent. The buyer's consent is expressed by filling in the registration form or the contact form to be filled in without registration and ticking the appropriate fields.
20. The personal data provided by the Buyer will be used only by the Seller and its partners with whom the Seller cooperates in performing the administration of food365.lv, delivery of goods and other services related to the execution and fulfillment of the Buyer's order. The Seller will not disclose the Buyer's personal data to third parties, except for the Seller's partners mentioned above in this paragraph, as well as in the cases specified in the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
21. The Seller may use data not directly related to the Buyer's person for statistics, i. i.e. data on goods purchased. Such statistics will be selected and processed in a way that does not reveal the identity of the Buyer or other personal data that could be used to identify the person.
Product prices, payment procedure and terms
24. The prices of goods and services in the order created by food365.lv are indicated in euros and the prices are indicated with value added tax 21%
25. The price of the goods to be weighed in the created order is calculated according to the quantity (weight) of the goods indicated by the Buyer. The Seller will take care that the actual weight of the product corresponds to the maximum weight ordered by the Buyer, but the Seller does not guarantee its complete exact conformity.
26. The buyer shall pay for the goods in the form of prepayment at the time of placing the transfer order. The Buyer pays the money into the Seller's account. The responsibility for data security in this case lies with the respective bank, as all money transactions take place in its Internet banking system. When paying by transfer, the Buyer pays the money for the order to the Seller's account LV62RIKO0002930343381, Luminor Bank AS, Paysera
with the creation of the order. The order is considered accepted only from the moment when the Buyer has made a payment to the Seller in its Internet bank.
27. The Seller is entitled to cancel the order by notifying the Buyer thereof.
28. If the order is canceled, the Seller will return the money paid to the Buyer within 3 days, if such has been received in the Seller's account.
29. The seller has the right to determine the minimum size of the basket of goods at its own discretion, i. i.e. the minimum amount after which the Buyer's order will be fulfilled. There is no minimum cart amount.
30. Promotions and discounts offered by food365.lv do not add up.
Receipt and delivery of goods
31. The order is processed on the next day after receiving the payment. The buyer can pick up the order at Bauskas Street 58, room 220, Riga, LV1004
Product quality guarantee and expiration date
32. The characteristics of all goods sold in the food365.lv online store are generally indicated in the product description next to each product. Manufacturers and distributors of goods are responsible for information on the properties of goods and their correctness, but food365.lv is only responsible for the correct indication and transfer of this information to consumers, unless otherwise provided by regulatory enactments.
33. The seller is not responsible for the fact that the goods in food365.lv do not correspond to the real size, shape and color of the goods in terms of their color, shape and other parameters, because the photographs of the goods on food365.lv have an illustrative meaning.
34. Goods for which the expiration date has been determined shall be delivered in such a way that the Buyer has a real opportunity to use these goods until the expiration date.
Right of withdrawal. Exchange and return of goods
35. We take care that you receive a safe and high-quality product, therefore we ensure the product's compliance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia and the EU.
Purchased food items are not taken back.
However, if you have been delivered a product of substandard quality (eg significantly damaged original packaging), please contact us within 14 days of receiving the product by sending information to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform about the defects of the product and find an opportunity to eliminate the defects.
36. The relations between the Buyer and the Seller are regulated by these Regulations, as well as the legal acts of the Republic of Latvia.
37. In the event of a loss, the guilty contractor shall compensate the other contractor for the direct damage in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
38. Disputes shall be settled through negotiations. If no agreement is reached, the dispute shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.